Some of our projects
Brendel Consulting has worked with clients all over the world. Here are just some examples:
- E-commerce web-sites with credit-card payment integration, site search. Implemented using Python, Django, Linux, Solaris.
- Protocol modifications in the TCP/IP stack on kernel level. Implemented using C, Solaris, Linux.
- Centralized controller process for distributed system. Implemented using Python, Twisted, MySQL.
- Low-level, high-speed data structures for traffic monitoring and analysis. Implemented usinc C++, Linux.
- Data integration server, architecture, design and implementation. Implemented using Python, Linux.
- Architect, CTO, engineering manager for network traffic monitoring company, translating requirements into specs, interfacing with management and investors.
- Design and architecture for new product in commercial open source company, leading development team through entire first release. Establishing engineering processes, testing frameworks, tracking project. Delivered on time and budget.
- Ultra-compact data structures for storage of virtual file system information.
- Low-level TCP/IP improvements for traffic management and load balancing.
- Efficient routing mechanisms in virtual networks.
- Session affinity between encrypted and non-encrypted connections in e-commerce sites.
Take a look at some of the recommendations we have received for our work...